The Von Geminden House is within easy walking distance of all downtown attractions, including Hermannhof Winery, Tin Mill Brewery, the Historic Hermann Museum, Schiller Street shops and several restaurants.
On the Main Floor
- Living room with comfortable seating and a queen-size sleeper sofa.
- Satellite TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with seating for six. Refrigerator, electric stove, microwave and Keurig coffee maker.
- Dining room with seating for 10
- Main floor bedroom with a king bed
On the Second Floor
- Two king bedrooms, both with private baths
- One queen bedroom with private bath
- One king room has an extra-large bathroom with a whirlpool tub.
- Landing with table and chairs, a mini-fridge and microwave.
- Charming front porch overlooking the Amphitheater
- Covered patio with a gas grill, table, fire pit stocked with wood and plenty of seating.
- Private parking lot with room for four cars, plus free street parking in front of the house.